Thursday, April 15, 2021

day 105 huntington beach

i took my dog for a walk at dog beach. it was nice. but at one point up by the parking lot a dog, with a leash on but obviously loose from it's owner, came running at us growling and snarling and it nipped at my dogs butt, i was screaming, so scared. and my dog was cowering and scared. she is old. the owner comes running after it, the dog runs away and circles back and growling and trying to bite my dog again! with me screaming again! it didn't break skin and my dog was fine and we rushed off as the owner was still trying to catch it. scary. all the way back to the car, which was at least one mile away, i was thinking how bad that could have turned out. she better not take that dog around other dogs until she gets some major training for it. otherwise it was a nice walk and nice sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment. i appreciate it.